Internet package and D+ coupon

I bought the sip & stream package for myself online before our sailing, being D+ I am entitled to 2 free days or $39.98 discount off a package onboard.

My question is, will I still be able to use my free days onboard for my Husband?

For example, he uses his 2 free days then we sign up my account and he uses those 2 free days also?

Has anyone done this?

Thanks!

What is the cost of internet onboard now, we are sailing in June and will have 2 D+ vouchers so should have close to an $80 credit. Need to see if it is cheaper to buy now or wait until onboard

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/content/uploads/Voom.pdf

Note that you can only use one coupon per purchase.

What is the cost of internet onboard now, we are sailing in June and will have 2 D+ vouchers so should have close to an $80 credit. Need to see if it is cheaper to buy now or wait until onboard

I normally wait until onboard and use one of the vouchers for 2 free days then take the other voucher ($39.98) off the rest of the days unlimited package.

You can buy just Surf onboard which is good enough and less money but, there was a beverage with surf & stream package on sale online (long gone) so that was a better deal for me.

Thanks, looks like it is better value to each of us to buy the 1 device package and use a coupon each:D

Keep checking your Cruise Planner. They sometimes have promos and you might be able to get a 2-device package pre-cruise for less than you could onboard with your coupons.