Snorkel Beach lately

cardamon

Has anyone done Snorkel Beach, King's Wharf lately? Need some help deciding if that will be our destination, enough water activities for the teens in our group, or if we should just head for Horseshoe for the beauty. We are in port 8-4:00 with the Anthem.

Has anyone done Snorkel Beach, King's Wharf lately? Need some help deciding if that will be our destination, enough water activities for the teens in our group, or if we should just head for Horseshoe for the beauty. We are in port 8-4:00 with the Anthem.

JMHO, but with so much to do in Bermuda, I would not make SP a destination. Take a 3 - 4 hour tax tour and when done go to SP, go to Horseshoe Bay and walk the beach path....etc, etc.

Here's a to do list, and I understand you'll only be in Bermuda for 1 day, but there must be something on the list you could do rather than SP.

SBtS

JMHO, but with so much to do in Bermuda, I would not make SP a destination. Take a 3 - 4 hour tax tour and when done go to SP, go to Horseshoe Bay and walk the beach path....etc, etc.

Here's a to do list, and I understand you'll only be in Bermuda for 1 day, but there must be something on the list you could do rather than SP.

SBtS

Thank you. I have 3 families to plan for, including 3 teenagers and 6 adults. Have to leave time for shopping. I know Bermuda has beautiful beaches- been there before. We are only there from 8-4. Trying to maximize the visit.

Thank you. I have 3 families to plan for, including 3 teenagers and 6 adults. Have to leave time for shopping. I know Bermuda has beautiful beaches- been there before. We are only there from 8-4. Trying to maximize the visit.

I have a suggestion which tends not to be very popular, but why not give each family group a copy of the 'to do' list (link is in my prior post), and ask each group to select an AM activity and a PM activity. Maybe you'll luck out, and all the selections will be the same.

If the selections are not the same, with your Bermuda experience, show them how to make it happen.

SBtS

I have a suggestion which tends not to be very popular, but why not give each family group a copy of the 'to do' list (link is in my prior post), and ask each group to select an AM activity and a PM activity. Maybe you'll luck out, and all the selections will be the same.

If the selections are not the same, with your Bermuda experience, show them how to make it happen.

SBtS

Don't know why it would be unpopular. I think it is a brilliant idea for larger groups in Bermuda.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk