Jetblue is awesome!!!!

puggdogg1

We paid $69 each way for a flight from Newark to FLL, beat the pants off a $450 Continental flight that we booked for our last trip to Miami. The service was awesome from the minute we stepped into the airport. For once my legs did not go numb from having my knees touch the seat in front of me. And my friend was so psyched that she could watch TV during takeoff to aleviate her fears about taking off on an airplane. They gave us unlimited snacks and drinks, and pillows kept somehow coming to us without us even asking. the staff was really nice! i would highly recommend this airline.

I enjoyed my flight on them too. I like the fact you have assigned seats unlike Southwest! I have never flown on Southwest, but I have watched their boarding prcoess and I don't find the whole "cattle chutes" idea at all charming. At FLL yesterday one of their flights ended up landing 30-45 minutes late due to airborne holding and those people ended up all standing for a LOOONG time. And I'd have to do it too since I REALLY want a window seat. Glad JetBlue didn't go that route.

We have flown JB a few times between Syracuse and JFK. They are the only airline (I believe) that flys full-size planes between the 2 cities. I don't like flying on little planes like the ones used by American. We haven't had the opportunity yet to fly them all the way from San Diego, but I do like the fact that they offer a non-stop between SAN & JFK.

Hey Everybody,

I am looking at JetBlue, for a flight out or Richmond Virginia to San Juan Pr next September. JetBlue only post there flight schedule to September 6, does anybody know how many days out that the airline post it schedule?

I know the other airlines post there schedule I think 330 days out!!

I emailed them and all I got back was a reply that there schedule only goes to Sept 6, 2006. I think there prices will be cheap compared to all the other airlines so I can't wait till get a schedule posted.

Thanks for all the help!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived