Prebook cab from Airport to Pre Cruise Hotel or just grab one at the airport

argyllsock

Hi All,

Heading down to Bridgetown next month for our cruise. We've got our pre cruise hotel booked - just wondering if anyone has just grabbed a cab at the airport or would you recommend pre-booking? Cheaper or safer one way versus the other?

Thanks!

I didn't take a cruise, but I'm currently on Barbados and we just got in line for a cab. There was a board that listed rates according to location. However, you should ask the driver what the rate will be and confirm that it is Barbados dollars or American dollars. We did meet folks at the resort that arrived at 1:00am and did get taken. We haven't had any issues with the taxi drivers and rates, because we asked the price before we got in. Enjoy!

I didn't take a cruise, but I'm currently on Barbados and we just got in line for a cab. There was a board that listed rates according to location. However, you should ask the driver what the rate will be and confirm that it is Barbados dollars or American dollars. We did meet folks at the resort that arrived at 1:00am and did get taken. We haven't had any issues with the taxi drivers and rates, because we asked the price before we got in. Enjoy!

Thanks!

I think we will grab a cab at the airport...after confirming the rate!