Faster to the Fun Sold Out

psk2347

I have been checking , rechecking and checking again all day every day since I first heard of this FTTF add on. I have even called Carnival and pretty close to pleaded to get one of these packages. I don't think it's gonna happen. Still have 42 days but I'm not optimistic and my wife is looking at me funny now.

Just saying .:cool:

Don't give up! Keep checking, you never know when they will put more up for sale. Typically more are put up closer to your cruise date, as they get a better feel for how many Diamond and Platinum cruisers there will be.

Have a great cruise!

• Like 1

We are on the Triumph on October 9th. I've been checking for a few weeks and it was sold out. Today the FTTF is available! I grabbed it quickly!

Congratulations and enjoy!

I have managed to get it on each cruise I have taken since it was first offered. I am a charter member of the Yes, It's Worth it to ME crowd.

Had it first time for cruise last year....it was worth it then. Did not purchase for this year's cruise and did not miss it. By the time we got to the port, it was 2:00 p.m. and we literally walked all the way through straight to our cabin. No tendered ports, and hardly anything that would have required it.

We're going with first-time cruisers next year and both cabins purchased it. We have a couple of tendered ports and would like to show them around the ship before it is too crowded.

For us....unless there is a good reason (to us) to have it, we probably won't get it. So, this is an "it depends" upgrade perk for us.

• 7 months later...

Thank you for the tip. I'll be on my 5th cruise next week and my 3rd cruise within 12 months. This is the first time it's been sold out for me. Thanks so much for posting the email. I just sent one asking if they can make an exception lol. Keep your fingers crossed for me please :)

• 1 month later...

I would just save your money and get the earliest boarding time slot. I am always on the ship minutes after the Faster to the fun people with an extra $69.99 in my pocket. When I was on the Vista last the room was ready right when I got on at 11;30. That was a first. It might have been because we were in the Family Harbor.It is usually not ready until after 1pm. That is no big deal because we just hang out by the pool when we get on. The first couple of hours of pool time is my favorite part of my vacation.

• 1 year later...
On 2/28/2017 at 12:28 PM, bjd2 said:

I've managed to stalk the excursions and get FTTF for every cruise since it was launched. We'll be using it for our upcoming Vista cruise, but will be turning platinum on the cruise after that so will have to stalk for it for someone else, lol.

Right before final payment for our Vista cruise, my sister had to cancel her booking. I had purchased FTTF for her. Right as the booking was canceled I announced the FTTF to our roll call and I would say less than 5 minutes later someone commented with thanks that they had gotten it. Many were bummed that they missed it.

Some might feel it isn't worth it, but we have truly enjoyed boarding early and dropping our bags off in our cabin, unpacking our suitcases early, and waiting less at Guest Services due to being able to use the priority line.

Thanks for the info. I became a FTTF Sold out Stalker and snagged one right at 90 days before cruising.

On 2/28/2017 at 11:59 AM, psk2347 said:

I know many of you may be consistently checking to see if FTTF is available for your upcoming cruise. For the past month I have been checking 5 times a day and it has always been sold out, until this morning. We are exactly 5 months from our sail date today and I checked at 5am this morning and it finally said add to cart! I quickly bought it! I went back to check to see how many more were available and it was sold out again.

So tips for trying to snag Faster to the Fun:

- Check multiple times a day, especially in the early morning.

- Spefically check on monthly intervals. Ex: 30, 60, 90, 120 days.

- 90 days will be your best chance as this is the cutoff where people have to have their trip paid. If its not they will have to cancel their FTTF

- Email Shoreexcursions@carnival.com and see if they can sell more FTTF. (This is decided by the amount of diamond and platinum guests booked.)

- Be persistant!

- Dont give up!

I know its so frustrating when its sold out especially if you have used it in the past. Keep checking back on the website and Im sure you will find one! Good Luck!

We booked last minute (92 days). All FTTF were sold out... until 90 days. We Got One!! Thanks for the info.