The Upsell Fairy is alive and well....

Normal 1

Cruising this Sunday on the Vista. Had an inside room on deck 2. Just got a call from the Upsell Fairy offering me a Havana Cabana Balcony for $598 total for 2 and I get to keep my $200 OBC!!

I am very happy with this offer and even more excited than I was before the call!!

For those who will ask the question.... I am Platinum (just turned in October, 2016) and the Upsell Rep told me she contacts Platinum members with offers first.

Cruising this Sunday on the Vista. Had an inside room on deck 2. Just got a call from the Upsell Fairy offering me a Havana Cabana Balcony for $598 total for 2 and I get to keep my $200 OBC!!

I am very happy with this offer and even more excited than I was before the call!!

For those who will ask the question.... I am Platinum (just turned in October, 2016) and the Upsell Rep told me she contacts Platinum members with offers first.

Last cruise was the first time I heard from the Upsell Fairy. Has anyone every tried calling the Upsell Fairy to request the option? Did you keep the number?

I have the name and number but not sure it would do any good to call randomly before a sailing. There has to be available inventory.

My PVP told me a couple years ago they can mark your reservation if you want to be contacted for upsells.

Not bad! How many days is your cruise?

I have the name and number but not sure it would do any good to call randomly before a sailing. There has to be available inventory.

My PVP told me a couple years ago they can mark your reservation if you want to be contacted for upsells.

That's probably true. I booked with a TA this time and I thought the Upsell Fairy might not visit me when I'm without my PVP.

As I understand it the dept will not take calls from people they have not contacted for an upsell offer.

Not bad! How many days is your cruise?

6 nights. Sea days we usually spend in the serenity area and these are repeat ports for us so we expect to get a lot of use from the aft pool area. I had booked this cruise last summer during a sale where we got $200 OBC if paid in full. I used my my credit card points to pay all but about $200. I got to keep my OBC with this up sell so my out of pocket cash for the cruise cost is less than $800. Otherwise, probably would not have taken the offer. My DD is in a very tough grad school program with 19 hours this semester and my work has been crazy so we are both looking forward to relaxing on this cruise.

I got a call yesterday, too, for my cruise on Conquest in April. I got offered to upgrade from our balcony cabin to an Ocean Suite for $200 per person. I took the offer. We've never sailed in a suite before. I'm so freaking excited! I called my daughter to let her know, as she is sailing with me. I kind of made her day!!!

I got a call yesterday, too, for my cruise on Conquest in April. I got offered to upgrade from our balcony cabin to an Ocean Suite for $200 per person. I took the offer. We've never sailed in a suite before. I'm so freaking excited! I called my daughter to let her know, as she is sailing with me. I kind of made her day!!!

We had a similar offer last September, but you got a better deal. We really enjoy the larger balcony and dressing area. Congratulations!