The Baths by boat?

kaultra

Can someone recommend a tour boat that makes a stop at the Baths. only in port 7-3. I don't want the Baths to be the only thing we do. I've heard it's crowded so if we can also enjoy a boat ride that would probably be awesome! By boat ride I don't mean the ferry... haha....Thanks in advance.

Ps. Aristocrats is not stopping at the Baths this particular day.

If you go to the Baths you will have about 3 hrs on VG and won't have time for anything else except shopping back in port or a quick beach break via taxi. The ferry is your best option, you can ask Joe at Patouche if his power cat is an option.

Patouche charters captain joe is great. We were there last week same schedule 7-3 on the Escape. Met captain joe at 7:15 on his boat and headed to baths by 7:35. We were the first boat there. Had the place to ourselves for a fifteen minutes may not sound like much but the perfect quiet in such a gorgeous place wow. I should also say we were his only party that day my family of four basically a private boat it was great. After captain took us to Cooper Island for some relaxation beach time more snorkeling then a great lunch. He had us back at the doc around 2 plenty of time to meet the boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Patouche charters captain joe is great. We were there last week same schedule 7-3 on the Escape. Met captain joe at 7:15 on his boat and headed to baths by 7:35. We were the first boat there. Had the place to ourselves for a fifteen minutes may not sound like much but the perfect quiet in such a gorgeous place wow. I should also say we were his only party that day my family of four basically a private boat it was great. After captain took us to Cooper Island for some relaxation beach time more snorkeling then a great lunch. He had us back at the doc around 2 plenty of time to meet the boat.

What a great day!

This sounds nice. How did you book your specific times, the website says 8:30a, for 7 hours. At $125 pp. is this what you paid?

Thank you. I actually emailed joe off a recommendation I found on trip advisor. Does he send a guide over to the Baths with you or are you on your own over there? Do you swim up to the devils bay beach or the other one? Did you have to pay the entrance fee? His online reservations are confusing because it looks like we wouldn't get back in time. I'll go ahead and book since it seems like he already knows to get us back early!

You do swim in. We swam in opposite of devils bay but that is not the norm he said. I thought it was a little intimidating at first the swim in but it was no problem at all. It was because we were first there. There was no guide with us in the baths like it said on his website but we did not really need it. We did not need to pat the entrance fee. I believe you will be fine getting back in time. Joe said he does the trip every week.

Joe is the captain and everything else as is the case with most operators in the islands. So with email have patience, and you can also call.

You would usually moor off the beach where the path brings you and Poorman's shack is but if it's crowded in the mooring field he may drop you off Devil's Bay. The current can be quite rough depending on sea and wind conditions so just be aware of that. You only pay the entry fee if you walk down from the Top of the Baths.