Finding out Cabin #

bigtrigger

edit the funpass and when you save it look at the url and your room number should be there. or after the edit select purchase item for your room at the bottom where it asks for your booking number and cabin number it should already be filled in.

Since your funpass is completed-- go to carnivals web page and scroll to the bottom- click on fun pass. fill out the requested information- booking number, last name, ship and date if it is completed you will be given two options (print fun pass or view gifts) click on the gift page

make believe you are buying something..and add it to your cart. (you will not be charged nothing until you put in your credit card.) once you add it to your cart--scroll down and see your booking number and cabi n# if you are not assinged you will still see GTEE

I am also sailing 1-15-06 on Liberty, and when I put anything into my cart it still says GUAR. Would be nice to know where we will be sleeping!

It wont be long now before you see your assignment. Carnival sets cabins about 45 days out. I see you are 60 days still. Patience.

ask your agent for the cabin number. Then go to carnivals web page- click on gifts...add booking number...buy something and add that cabin number and see what happens.

Carnival does SOMETIMES asign cabins right aftr final payment--rare but it does happen.

If carnival has you set then why wont the agent jsut tell you the number.

Serene, thanks for the info on finding my cabin number. I had booked a guarantee on the Liberty 1/15 sailing and they just assigned it to me in the last day. All I did to find it was:

1) Click on complete online boarding pass (which I had already completed);

2) Click on order gifts and services;

3) Pick any gift and click on DETAILS...at the bottom of the screen my booking number and stateroom number are listed. I didn't have to put the gift into my cart or buy anything.

I would imagine that if you follow this procedure and your cabin number is still not listed then maybe it hasn't been assigned yet.

Lori

Does it work that way if you booked using a private agency

I guess so because I booked through a private singles cruise group. I hadn't gone with this group before so I asked her about how they assigned cabins and after some discussion we agreed that she would ask for a guarantee for me. When I had gone with other groups in the past either I didn't ask or they didn't offer and I didn't find out which cabin I had until I received my cruise documents.

Lori

Finding assingments like this only started since last August. anytime before that- you didnt know until you got your documents or until you got to the pier.

We had a nice way to check using the modify booking page but carnival dont want us to look so only people who booked using the cruiselines get those pages.

Serene, thanks for the info on finding my cabin number. I had booked a guarantee on the Liberty 1/15 sailing and they just assigned it to me in the last day. All I did to find it was:

1) Click on complete online boarding pass (which I had already completed);

2) Click on order gifts and services;

3) Pick any gift and click on DETAILS...at the bottom of the screen my booking number and stateroom number are listed. I didn't have to put the gift into my cart or buy anything.

I would imagine that if you follow this procedure and your cabin number is still not listed then maybe it hasn't been assigned yet.

Lori

THANKS! Lori !!!!

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

Archived