On board entertainment on Royal Princess

sunny2runner

We will be sailing on the Royal Princess on a 10 day sailing during spring break. Our first Princess :D

I was wondering does Princess have on board entertainment in the evenings? If so, what kind of entertainment?

I have been on Disney's longer sailings and they bring in comedians,magicians, hypnotists for evening entertainment. Does Princess do the same?

Edited by sunny2runner

We just got off a 7 night cruise on the Regal (sister ship of the Royal) and our evening entertainment Included three production shows, a comedy magician, and a singer and I can't remember the rest! There are also events and music in the Piazza and passenger game type shows going on. Oh we also had a fun deck party one night

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

lor74 was on a 10-day Royal cruise in January (19-29). He posted all the patters and some reviews on his "live-from" on this board. The CD was Ron Goldman but he was getting off the ship after that week so there may be some changes but more or less the same.

The Princess stage shows are pretty canned and in need of a big overhaul. Compared to DCL, you will be very disappointed. That said, the comedians and magicians are typically very good. We have always enjoyed the quartets and piano players in other parts of the ship. Good stuff there.

We will be sailing on the Royal Princess on a 10 day sailing during spring break. Our first Princess :D

I was wondering does Princess have on board entertainment in the evenings? If so, what kind of entertainment?

I have been on Disney's longer sailings and they bring in comedians,magicians, hypnotists for evening entertainment. Does Princess do the same?

We love to watch the production shows at the Princess Theater. On some evenings, there are also comedians, magicians, acrobats and others.

On late afternoon till early evenings, there are musicians and live bands at the Piazza. Preview of some shows are also held sometimes. A singer/pianist also performs at the Crooners Bar.

Trivia game shows are also held at Princess Live.

And these are just some form of entertainment that we enjoy.