Help me decide - Oasis, Allure, or Harmony?

I think my husband and I have narrowed down our cruise we want to take next month (april) down to the three oasis class ships. So I have a few questions to help decide.

1. The ship itself - Harmony is the newest of course, but I am just curious if now that Oasis and Allure have been in service a few years if they are a little more worn?

2. Rooms - Harmony is about 300 more for a Superior Room with Large Balcony or almost $1000 more than a Junior suite. Oasis is 2nd, and Allure has the cheapest. We would really like a Superior with Large balcony or the junior suite. This is what our budget allows. What do you guys think?

3. Restaurants - I assume that the restaurants on these ships are all about the same? We would maybe eat at the Buffet once a day (breakfast or lunch) and specialty for dinner. Is there a ship that has better dining? We are big into food so that's important to us!

4. Shows - Are shows all equally good?

5. On all these ships will I be able to reserve everything ahead of time? Shows, restaurants etc? My husband and I like to have reservations and know we have a spot places.

6. Last - I assume all of these ships will be packed with people but is there one that maybe does a better job of spreading people out than another? My husband hates to be right up on someone else. Prefers a quite spot away when we can, etc.

Appreciate any help guys and I know I have asked a lot of questions but just trying to plan the best trip for us!

Thanks!

The Harmony for us....

Used to LOVE Oasis but they moved to Port Canaveral. Much harder to get to for us the Fort Lauderdale.

Allure leaves on Sunday......Flights are cheaper for us for a Saturday cruise...we always go a day earlier.

I think the ships are all quite similar.

Did not like the show, Cats, on Oasis. Way to long & dry.

Cannot wait to see Grease on Harmony.

Been on all, just got off Harmony.

Harmony is the best IMHO. In every question you asked HOS was superb. Service was best I've had, even on smaller ships. Cabins large, decor modern. Shows unique and great. Yes there are crowds, especially for elevators, but not unbearable. I am booked on Oasis for Thanksgiving and I will feel a little let down.

Once I am booked, will I be able to reserve restaurants and shows? Am I able to actually pick seats, and which table we would want in these reservations?

If reservations are open (and they may not be), you can reserve slots in restaurants and shows, but not specific seats.

What's the likelihood everything will be booked up? The cruise we want to book is 45 days out

In my recent experience on Allure there wasn't much to choose from by 45 days out. You can always book an undesirable time slot and try to change it once aboard the ship.

What's the likelihood everything will be booked up? The cruise we want to book is 45 days out

A percentage slots are held back for onboard booking, so if you cannot get what you want pre-cruise, then try again as soon as you board.