Drinks packages on Celebrity Solstice - what you get

Flossygirl

Hello cruisers!

I have read a lot about people wanting to know what is included in the various drinks packages on board Celebrity Solstice. I returned from an Australia to New Zealand holiday two weeks ago. While onboard I was provided with a list of the drinks you could get for the respecgive package you had. My husband and I had the classic pack and it was more than good enough. We were drinking my favourite tipple - Villa Maria Sauv Blanc - and was included. Hope this helps! Enjoy!

16865046_1255561114513386_1256320122409843321_n.jpg?oh=89da31750206980b25c6733cfca19dfd&oe=596D8A27

Thanks for adding another list. Anyone looking at it please bear in mind that this is from an Australia/New Zealand itinerary and may not be correct for other routes like Europe or the Caribbean.

I wonder if the prices quoted are even in US dollars as they are different to what is stated on other routes.

Thanks for adding another list. Anyone looking at it please bear in mind that this is from an Australia/New Zealand itinerary and may not be correct for other routes like Europe or the Caribbean.

I wonder if the prices quoted are even in US dollars as they are different to what is stated on other routes.

I would love if someone on a Caribbean cruise could obtain this same list.

Does anyone know why the Dos Equis is listed under the Standard, but listed again under the Premium? Odd as in some places we have seen the price above the Classic package, but another saying it is included on the Standard. Yet the Premium says you get everything plus those as extra - just odd they listed that one twice. My brother-in-law likes that along withe Stella, he wasn't really sure if the classic was sufficient or not.

Thanks for posting. So no Australian or New Zealand beers for Classic?

I actually don't recall. My hubby and male friend travelling with us were happy drinking Coronas and I don't drink beer. Perhaps someone else has the answer.

Thanks for posting. So no Australian or New Zealand beers for Classic?

We had the Premium package and DH was disappointed with the beer selection on that - very few Aus/NZ beers, if any. It did vary by bar though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Flossygirl.

Thanks for your post of the drink packages. We to have a classic bev package included in our cruise.

We are doing the same cruise Sydney to NZ, 12 nights in January. How was the ship and cruise as a whole.

Regards Bob ( Gold Coast ).