Carnival Magic room for 3

Bees29

There will be three of us in a room and I'd like to get a room with a Pullman. But those rooms aren't available unless I put 4 in our room when I try to book online. Do you think if I call Carnival to book they will give me a room for 3 with a Pullman if I ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There will be three of us in a room and I'd like to get a room with a Pullman. But those rooms aren't available unless I put 4 in our room when I try to book online. Do you think if I call Carnival to book they will give me a room for 3 with a Pullman if I ask?

I just booked a cruise on the Magic for January 2018 for 3 people with one upper pullman. I bet if you call they can help you find a room.

We were able to book 3 in a Lido deck 4J cabin and it had a pullman but I called them. The 4Js are probably sold out though and are at the very front of the ship. Give Carnival a call. Bet they can find you something

Do you need that type of cabin? We always book for 3 in a balcony cabin on deck 7, single sofa (bed at night) with plenty of room and a place to sit during the day. Plus the balcony for a little private outside space to enjoy coffee in the morning or a drink before dinner at night.

Just be aware that if you book a cabin for 4 and only have 3 people you could possibly be moved should they actually need a cabin for 4 down the road.

Depends on when you're trying to book the cruise for. If you're sailing during a "busy" season, they will not let you "ruin" a quad cabin with only 3 people. If it's a slow season they will probably allow it.

I recently berthed 3 people in a triple inside cabin on deck 7 and it had a pullman bed, but it was VERY FAR FORWARD. Not sure if that location would be acceptable to you.