Questions about Dolphin Swims

jojoacq

Hi all, we are cruising on RC Allure April 27th. Can't wait!!! One problem I am having is figuring out an excursion

we want to do. Mainly for our two grandkids, ages 7 and 12. Our first stop is Nassau. Has anyone just done

the dolphin swim at Atlantis? rather than Blue Lagoon?

Next question. My son and husband do not want to swim or do anything with the dolphins. They have done

it before, and to save money, they don't want to do it now. Can they just go with us? Or do they still have to pay?

Next question. I really would prefer to do a Dolphin Swim in St. Thomas. But it says that you have to be 8. My

granddaughter will be 8 in a couple months, is very tall for her age, and a great swimmer. She swims all the time.

How much of a stickler are they with this age thing and do they check? She looks and acts like she's 10! LOL

I guess what this boils down to is what would you recommend for a Dolphin Swim. NOT a Dolphin Encounter, we

want the swim.

Next question. My son and husband do not want to swim or do anything with the dolphins. They have done

it before, and to save money, they don't want to do it now. Can they just go with us? Or do they still have to pay?.

Hello there, my husband and two kids did the dolphin activities at the Bahamas Atlantis. I didn't do it; I didn't have to pay and was allowed to be at the pool's edge to watch.