EZ Cruise Parking - Galveston

lisad63

My family will be cruising the Conquest 1/1, and we are considering whether to park at the pier or with EZ Cruise. My husband is hesistant to park off-site because we have a 10-hour drive after debarkation and he wants to hit the road ASAP.

What is your experience with getting a shuttle to EZ Cruise? How long have you had to wait?

My family will be cruising the Conquest 1/1, and we are considering whether to park at the pier or with EZ Cruise. My husband is hesistant to park off-site because we have a 10-hour drive after debarkation and he wants to hit the road ASAP.

What is your experience with getting a shuttle to EZ Cruise? How long have you had to wait?

We just got off the Elation yesterday and used EZ parking, we had a five hour drive. They were waiting for us when we got off the ship, and we waited for a few more passengers and then we were off to the parking lot just a couple of blocks away. All the lots are away from the ship, this is one of the closest and most secure. I recommend it.

Even if you dont use EZ you will have to still get on a shuttle to get back to your car. If it is still the same as 2 years ago you could not take luggage with you to the lot. Then you had to try and find a place to park to pick up luggage and other passengers. Last yeat with EZ they picked us up luggage and all and took us back to the car. EZ was much easier and less exspensive.

We have used this parking lot for the past two cruises and have been very pleased. You can book your reservation on line. They will also wash your car for you while you are gone if you wish for an extra charge. They have been very prompt both times with their shuttles to take you back to the lot.

I better not let them wash my car - without its inch thick coat of crud I might not recognize it and we'd spend all day wandering around the parking lot with our luggage! Hell, I'm just remembering I haven't had an oil change in 6 months. Amazing how a hurricane can just disrupt EVERY aspect of your life.

We had a great experience with EZpark on our recent Elation cruise. We did the self-debarkation thing and were off the ship by 7:30 and there was their van waiting for us. We waited a few minutes for other passengers and then we were on our way. One nice thing is, when you get in your car, you can get on the highway without all the traffic down by the docks. I think we were at our car as quickly as we would have been had we parked dockside.

I agree they are the best. They even load and unload your luggage. They are very friendly and helpful. Very prompt with picking up too. We saw another group waiting for another company and the EZ Cruise guy said they had been waiting for over a half hour with no shuttle showing up. I would definitely use EZ Cruise again!

Archived