Best tour company for Altun Ha

day440

There are others, but we had a great tour with Reggie's Tours. Small group (4). We got off the tender at the same time as some of the ship excursion folks were getting off. But we were there before them and practically had the place to ourselves for most of the time.

There are others, but we had a great tour with Reggie's Tours. Small group (4). We got off the tender at the same time as some of the ship excursion folks were getting off. But we were there before them and practically had the place to ourselves for most of the time.

Just booked with Reggie's. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

We did use Reggie's Tours and they were great! We were late getting off the ship and Dennis waited for us and took us to meet up with the tour. Our tour guide, Allen, was very knowledgeable and entertaining. It was a fun excursion. I highly recommend Reggie's Tours!

In 2014 we booked thru Experience Belize Tours. Allen picked us up just outside the port. We ended up being the only ones booked! Basically got a private tour. We arrived at Alton Ha before all the tour busses - explored the site before the masses. It was spectacular. I'm pretty sure it has ruined me for any other Mayan sites!

Sent from my iPad using Forums