Cabbage Beach water too rough for swimming in late May?

akl432

I have seen numerous references to the water at Cabbage Beach being rough and dangerous during hurricane season. Is the water calm in late May? We will be in Nassau on May 31 and are looking for a beautiful beach with clear water for swimming and enjoying the beauty of the water. Would the waters at Cabbage Beach be calm in late May? Thanks.

I have seen numerous references to the water at Cabbage Beach being rough and dangerous during hurricane season. Is the water calm in late May? We will be in Nassau on May 31 and are looking for a beautiful beach with clear water for swimming and enjoying the beauty of the water. Would the waters at Cabbage Beach be calm in late May? Thanks.

Who knows. Cable beach is calmer.

There's no way of telling in advance, sometimes you can't tell day to day. Hurricane season starts June 1st.

Cable Beach, as stated above, is generally calm, unless there's a storm I the air