Question about pool area/margaritaville on Escape

cruising7

I'm wondering about the upper pool area deck and food options on the Escape. Is Margaritaville open all day, and is everything a surcharge there? We sailed on Getaway last year and they have Flamingo Bar and Grill which was a great place to grab a beer and snack, or coffee and pastries in the morning, without fighting the buffet madness. I am afraid Escape isn't going to have an option for that.

I'm wondering about the upper pool area deck and food options on the Escape. Is Margaritaville open all day, and is everything a surcharge there? We sailed on Getaway last year and they have Flamingo Bar and Grill which was a great place to grab a beer and snack, or coffee and pastries in the morning, without fighting the buffet madness. I am afraid Escape isn't going to have an option for that.

Neither is the Getaway since the Flamingo Grill is replaced with Margaritaville.

The Garden Café buffet is literally 30 feet away from Margaritaville (down 1 flight of stairs) with a much wider selection of complimentary foods. Margaritaville has set hours.

Margaritaville is a la carte. It's open from noon to 5. If you've been on the Getaway, it's in the same place Flamingo was. It even looks the same. They don't bother to really make it look a land based Margaritaville. There's a couple of signs. I think the table tops were different too. That's about it.