Jade - thermal spa access

DT150161

If you don't book the thermal spa unlimited package on Jade, can you "pay as you go" for spa access and if so does anybody know how much would it be per visit. The package is approx £170 prebooked, including gratuities, for our 9 day cruise. If I pay this much I would feel I had to visit daily, whereas I may only really want to go two or three times depending on what else we are doing

Many thanks :)

Dawn

• 3 weeks later...
I think you'll find it is good value. I spent a lot more time there than I had anticipated.

We found it nowhere near as good as other ships, even Dawn. Its very segregated, no hot tubs or saunas etc for us both to use together, only ones available were in male or female areas. Just a small "hydrotherapy" pool, with 4 bubble beds in the mixed area, so of course that got crowded quickly! Only 5(or6??) heated relaxation loungers by this pool, so if they were full, plus the pool was occupied, there was nowhere to go except back to the male or female segregated ares.😩 I seriously doubt this will change much in the refit. We felt we had wasted our money, even though we were on a T/A crossing in November 2016 when we could ..or should....have had lots of time to enjoy the facilites.

I found the Epic thermal spa to be too crowded and too loud. Some people just think it is "the indoors party hot tubs". Not enough zen for us.

And a lot of folks camped out for hours on the heated tile loungers or outdoor day beds, choosing to nap all day.

Only good day was when I stayed on the ship when we were in St. Thomas.

I will pass next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know if the Spa was upgraded in the refurb.?? I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting the 10 day pass for our trip in November or just skip it. My mom and I were on the Getaway and we loved their Spa, I know the Jade's is a lot smaller.

TIA