Comparing Paradise Beach to Passion Island

axid

We were in Cozumel in 2014 on Jewel of the Seas and will be there again this April on Oasis of the Seas. Our boys are 13 and 11, and my in-laws will be with us as well (mid-70s). We liked Paradise Beach, but want to try something different. How is the atmosphere and beach at Paradise Beach vs. Passion Island? At Passion Island, the boys enjoyed it although the beach had tons of seaweed which they weren't fans of. So I like the idea of having a pool like at Paradise, and for that reason we might also look at Nachi Cocum (I have researched that atmosphere: quieter, only 130 guests, etc). Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your boys will be bored at Nachi - no water toys, no music, etc. :(

As all of the popular beach clubs are lined up along the same side of the island, if the seaweed is running and affecting one beach it will likely affect them all.

Paradise Beach is strictly pay-as-you-go while your other options are all-inclusive, so you are comparing apples to oranges. You might also consider the AI side of Mr. Sanchos, which offers water toys (extra fee), a lively atmosphere, good facilities, and multiple pools for about $50 per adult.

Mitsugirly is a frequent poster here who has photo intensive reviews of Passion Island, Sanchos and Nachi linked in her signature. Check them out. ;)

Your boys will be bored at Nachi - no water toys, no music, etc. :(

As all of the popular beach clubs are lined up along the same side of the island, if the seaweed is running and affecting one beach it will likely affect them all.

Paradise Beach is strictly pay-as-you-go while your other options are all-inclusive, so you are comparing apples to oranges. You might also consider the AI side of Mr. Sanchos, which offers water toys (extra fee), a lively atmosphere, good facilities, and multiple pools for about $50 per adult.

Mitsugirly is a frequent poster here who has photo intensive reviews of Passion Island, Sanchos and Nachi linked in her signature. Check them out. ;)

Great, thank you! And I will check out Mitsugirly. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
We decided to do Passion Island. I liked that it was all inclusive including lunch. There is water toys and a lot of activities for the kids. We shall see! I'm excited to go and experience it!

Hello!How was your experience in Passion Island?

Did you made the reservation through independent tours or with the ship?

Thank you!