Allure Photo Packages

I am leaving on the April 2nd cruise and they have no option to buy the photos in advance yet.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Go to your cruise reservation page and click on the Photo Packages & Products button. Then enter your cruise and reservation number. We're on a later cruise, but Allure 2 April seems to be available. Direct link to the company is:

https://www.mycruisephotos.com/?utm_source=OnboardExperience&utm_medium=RCILink&utm_campaign=RCI

Got off Allure today; at airport waiting on flight this evening. Saw no digital plus all prints package priced. Did see a sign mention it generally but not with a price. Last evening went to get my thumb drive with digital images and saw our folder had all the prints, so I asked a floor staff person at the photo place.

He told me for an extra $100 they'd let me have the prints. I did not take them up on it - our 3 year old didn't cooperate well with enough pics.

That's word of mouth from yesterday. I don't know if it's standard policy, but ask. I prepaid for the all digital on thumb drive before the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Got off Allure today; at airport waiting on flight this evening. Saw no digital plus all prints package priced. Did see a sign mention it generally but not with a price. Last evening went to get my thumb drive with digital images and saw our folder had all the prints, so I asked a floor staff person at the photo place.

He told me for an extra $100 they'd let me have the prints. I did not take them up on it - our 3 year old didn't cooperate well with enough pics.

That's word of mouth from yesterday. I don't know if it's standard policy, but ask. I prepaid for the all digital on thumb drive before the cruise.

Do you remember what you paid? It seems to be $249 for the April 2nd cruise.

In all the Oasis class sailings, 8, there was a photo package discount of $50 offered on the first 3 days for all your digital ship photos. You can also order the full set of prints for an additional $100.

If you are getting the prints, let them know 2 days before disembarkation so they can get them all printed before last day.

Different C&A levels have different discounts or free print.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm at work and haven't counted, plus our little girl can have this 'tense, angry' excuse for a smile in some shots, so how many we'll use is iffy, but I can say it's worth it if you take advantage of a lot of photo opportunities. Ports, characters you can pose with, various casual & formal night photo set up opportunities, you can get a whole lot of pictures in. I've been pleased with the quality.

I make annual family books using Blurb, and digital images are what I use to put the pictures into the books. These package deals get me a lot of professional photos with limited copyright release that I can put with our own pictures.

Richard.

I'm on the LOS in April and it was $249. Does anyone know if you purchase the Zip drive if they will just give you the prints since they would throw them out anyway?

I read in another post that they wanted $100 for the printed photos.

Sent from my iPad using Forums