Wine on Royal Caribbean ships

svetas74

Hi,

I might have asked this question before, but have not gotten a deffinate response:

If I will be able to "sneak in" to the ship a few bottles of wine that ARE on the RCCL wine list and bring those to dinner, WILL I be charged a corckage fee?

Thanks,

Lana

Hi,

I might have asked this question before, but have not gotten a deffinate response:

If I will be able to "sneak in" to the ship a few bottles of wine that ARE on the RCCL wine list and bring those to dinner, WILL I be charged a corkage fee?

Thanks,

Lana

Yes. $12.

Hi,

If I will be able to "sneak in" to the ship a few bottles of wine that ARE on the RCCL wine list and bring those to dinner, WILL I be charged a corckage fee?

Thanks,

Lana

We took a bottle of champagne that we got as a gift,it was not even on the wine list,no sneaking we just packed it in our checked luggae (make sure it is very well cushioned and placed in layers of plastic). We took it to dinner one night, asked about the corkage fee which our waiter said was about $12.00. He took the bottle to chill and we had it with our dinner, but not before he told us we would not be charged a corkage fee..very nice waiter!They even offered to keep the remainder of the bottle that we did not drink to be consumed at dinner the next night.

Archived