Seabourn Valet

bldsld

Yes that's probably what I'll do; I'm checking my on-line scuba gear source now, they have a nice rolling gear bag. I bought my BC, regulator and wetsuit from them. AA told me it will be $80 for the dive bag (since I will already have two pieces of checked luggage). Yowee. Well, that's life.

I'm also looking forward to meeting you, Paul, and all the rest of the CCers who will be sailing on the Legend next April. Have a blessed Thanksgiving, you all!

Jane :)

Hi Jane!

Boy, seems like a lot of trouble to bring your own gear! Seems like renting it would be far less hassle, but, then, I'm not scuba-oriented (maybe bringing your "lightweight" stuff & renting the rest)....

Then, again, I take my own laptop with me! :eek:

April seems much closer now...after the holidays, it's just around the corner! I'll be off on a Radisson cruise (my first) Dec. 5th and am looking forward to it. I've "met" a few other sailors on the cruise through CC and expect to have a great time. By the time April rolls around, I'll have several different lines & ships to compare....

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family, and to all.....

Paul

Yes, didn't we talk a couple of months ago on another thread? I think so. Paul is on the first week of the cruise, April 9-16 on the Legend. I'm going to be on both weeks, ending up in FLL on 4/23. I noticed the Legend then takes off transatlantic to Lisbon, how romantic. Wish I could stay aboard!

Paul, have a wonderful cruise next month..you lucky, lucky person! Oh, re: diving equipment. You're right, it's a hassle bringing it along. I have everything but the tank. I think the reason I decided to buy my own was I wanted equipment I had some control over, 'cause you really don't with rental equipment.

April will be here sooner than we know. Yikes, I'd better get on that treadmill!

Jane :)

Archived