boarding with a Platinum member

sealpup

there is a group of us planning a cruise, one is a platinum member, Does everyone get to board with him or do we have to purchase the The Fast Track to Fun? Thanks for all your input.

If you are all in one cabin you are all given priority embarkation, if not the others will not board with him/her regardless of whether they have FTTF or not, unless he/she waits to board with general boarding.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/url

The only ones that can move up are the ones that are in the platinum person's cabin. FTTF boards early but still after platinum. If everyone must board together then the platinum person can come sit with you guys after they check in and board with y'all with whatever boarding priority number you have.

• 2 weeks later...
My gd and friend are cruising with me in adjoining cabin...both are 18....I am platinum they aren't.....how does that work? I have consent to travel forms for both....

They will board separate uless you join them in general boarding. The only exception is minor children in a separate cabin. Look at your boarding passes. As you know, yours will say Priority, theirs will not.

My gd and friend are cruising with me in adjoining cabin...both are 18....I am platinum they aren't.....how does that work? I have consent to travel forms for both....

At 18 Carnival considers your GD and her friend to be adults, not even needing the consent to travel letter (but still good to have in case of medical treatment). They will be boarded as part of whichever boarding level they have under the VIFP program because of their age. So if you want to check-in and board together you will have to drop down general boarding (or FttF if you can buy it for their cabin), they can not move up to Diamond/Platinum priority unless in your cabin.

If able to get FttF for their cabin they can then process through the priority lines for security and check-in just like Diamonds, Platinums, and suite passengers, but at most ports FttF wait separate from the other priority passengers if boarding has not started. You can choose to wait with them in the FttF area. Once boarding has started and the priority lounge/waiting area is empty FttF passengers finished with the check-in process will board with the next group heading to the ship, the same as other priority passengers.