What to do? - Decision made

babs135

And it's a compromise. The original trip was Queen Elizabeth to San Francisco and then three nights in Las Vegas. Price although reasonable was truly at the top end of our finances but we both fancied it.

However common sense has prevailed and we have just BOOKED the trip to SF with three nights there in a decent sounding hotel close to Fisherman's Wharf. Even allowing for a supplement for flying to Manchester it is within our 'comfort zone'

We are very happy with our decision and apologise now for the fact that I am bound to be 'pestering' you with lots of questions between now and the end of the year :D

And it's a compromise. The original trip was Queen Elizabeth to San Francisco and then three nights in Las Vegas. Price although reasonable was truly at the top end of our finances but we both fancied it.

However common sense has prevailed and we have just BOOKED the trip to SF with three nights there in a decent sounding hotel close to Fisherman's Wharf. Even allowing for a supplement for flying to Manchester it is within our 'comfort zone'

We are very happy with our decision and apologise now for the fact that I am bound to be 'pestering' you with lots of questions between now and the end of the year :D

I had the exact same dilemma myself but have compromised like you and just today booked this sector with time in San Francisco before flying home.

Another tick off my bucket list! It looks like a great trip 😊

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Babs, there will be plenty to keep you entertained in the San Francisco area and I am sure you will not miss Las Vegas at all. Good Decision.

And you will be in easy walking or public transport distance of many interesting sights.