Smmer cruising?

We have always cruised outside of summer for obvious (hot, humid) reasons. I have a cruise planned with my mother and daughters this June because thats just the only time it worked. We're going to Cozumel and Roatan. I booked the Nachi Cocum in Coz (my favorite stop there) but now I'm wondering- will it be unbearable hot? Give it to me straight- how bad are the summer months? Have you cruised then and regretted it?

I have cruised late March, late May, late September, and August, all based on when cabin mate could go.

All ports have been hot. Regret it? No way.

Actually enjoy early mornings and evenings more in the summer while on the ship. Hard to beat warm weather and cool breezes.

The past 3 years we have had to cruise in June/July due to DD being in high school.

Cannot pull her out like the 'ol days.......:')

Yes, I am not going to lie. The islands are HOT. But, it is what it is. There is always water around and for the most part, air conditioning, whether it be in shops, or on a tour bus.

We love cruising in the summer, but we also like the HOT weather.....

lol

Hope you have a great cruise!!!:D

I don't do well in humid hotness. Three years ago we did a b2b end of June, beginning of July. It was hot but not unbearable. We reserved a private cabana in Mahogany Bay. The cabana has air conditioning but I did not need it, semi private beach, well worth the money. I figure if I'm by the ocean to feel the breeze I'm fine and lightweight clothing. Once in Puerto Vallarta we went down by a river, no breeze and I thought I was going to die.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was simply going to let you know that our family generally travels to Cozumel area in December and the weather is hot enough to swim so I can only imagine what it is in during the summer

If you can try and pack one of those lunch bags that are insulated and then fill it up with ice before you leave the boat - bring a wash cloth and keep your neck forehead cool thru out the day and of course stay hydrated

I've been on 35 cruises with CCL and I have never cruised in the summer months mainly because of Families with children cruise during that time of the year besides why go some place hot when its hot in CT.

Gary