Martini recipe alert

Wyldcat

HELP!! I lost the recipies for the martini classI took on the Oosterdam on 10/22/05. The last class was attended by" those dressed in togas".

Much fun was had by all and Bong was the uiltimate host.

Thanks

HELP!! I lost the recipies for the martini classI took on the Oosterdam on 10/22/05. The last class was attended by" those dressed in togas".

Thanks

Standford's Girl can prolly answer this as she was the head toga goddess! You might want to post on their roll call thread too :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=5153684#post5153684

Standford's Girl can prolly answer this as she was the head toga goddess! You might want to post on their roll call thread too :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=5153684#post5153684

I'm new to this site and have no idea on how to post on the role call. any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Thanks

Hi Wyldcat!!:D I thought I'd post the recipes here, just in case someone else wants them also. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did on the ship.;)

Candy Apple Cosmo

2 pcs. Lime Wedge

1 oz. Vanilla Vodka

1 oz. Green Apple Pucker

1.5 oz. Sour Mix

1 oz. Cranberry Juice

Muddle lime in shaker, then add ice and all ingredients. Shake for 8 seconds and strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with a slice of apple.

Kiwi Drop Martini

2 pcs. Lime Wedge

1.5 oz. Vodka

1 oz. Kiwi Syrup

1.5 oz. Sour Mix

Muddle lime in shaker, then add ice and all ingredients. Shake for 8 seconds and strain into sugar rimmed glass. Garnish with lemon wedge.

Espresso Martini

1 oz. Vanilla Vodka

1/2 oz. Kahlua

1 oz. Chilled Espresso

1/4 oz. Sugar Syrup

Fill shaker with ice and ingredients. Shake briskly for at least 8 seconds and strain into a glass. Float 3 coffee beans.

Green Apple Martini

2 pcs. Lime Wedge

1 oz. Vodka

1 oz. Green Apple Pucker

1 oz. Sour Mix

Muddle lime in shaker, then add ice and ingredients. Shake for at least 8 seconds and strain into a glass. Garnish with an apple slice.

Blue Glacier Drop Martini

2 pcs. Lemon Wedge

1.5 oz. Vodka

1/4 oz. Blue Curacao

1.5 oz. Sour Mix

Muddle lemon in shaker, then add ice and ingredients. Shake for 8 seconds and strain into glass. Garnish with lemon slice.

Chocolate Martini

1.5 oz. Vodka

1 oz. White Creme De Cacao

Fill shaker with ice and ingredients. Shake for at least 8 seconds and strain into a chocolate rimmed glass.

And for the first Martini class!

FRESH GRAPEFRUIT COSMOPOLITAN

2 pcs. lime wedges

1/8 Grapefruit slice

1.5 oz. Vodka

1 oz. House made sour mix

1 oz. Cranberry Juice

Hand press limes and the slice of grapefruit with a muddler in a pint glass. Pack with ice and add all the ingredients. Shake it for at least 8 seconds and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a zest of grapefruit.

CORAL DROP MARTINI

2 pcs. Lemon wedges

1.5 oz. Mandarin Vodka

1/8 oz. Chambord

1.5 oz. House made sour mix

Hand press the lemon wedges with a muddler in a pint glass, fill with ice, pour all ingredients in the pint glass. Then shake for at least 8 seconds. Strain in a half sugar rimmed martini glass. Garnish with a wedge of lemon.

TROPICAL CABLE CAR

1/8 pc. Grapefruit wedge

1 oz. Malibu rum

1 oz. Captain Morgan Rum

1 oz. Pineapple juice

1 oz. House made sour mix

Muddle grapefruit into a pint shaker glass, add ice and then pour all the ingredients in. Shake for at least 8 seconds and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a pineapple leaf with a cherry on it.

ENJOY!

One of the TOGA gals!

Did I miss the thread? How much was the MArtini class? I am assuming there was a fee?

It sounds like it was worth it...

Thanks in advance

Lynnette

Oosterdam Thanksgiving 2006!!

Lynnette, the Martini class cost $20 which included 3 large Martini's, the bartender showing you how to make them, the recipes, and the fun you all have as the Martini's are being consumed! It was one of the highlights of our Cruise!

Rita

Archived