symphony of the seas TA

How much, on average, are one-way flights from the US to Barcelona?

We've done this with Choice Air (now Air2Sea) several times in the fall, and the price has been in the $350 - $450 pp range for economy.

How much, on average, are one-way flights from the US to Barcelona?

I got a $191 deal from Myrtle Beach to BCN. That didn't last but a day or two. Others on our cruise snagged a one-way from Arkansas for $220. There were flights from JFK and Newark in the $220 range way back when they opened up bookings. Now rates are in the $350/$400 range for our Oct 17 cruise.

You gotta keep checking, then hop on a price/flight you are comfortable with.

We've done this with Choice Air (now Air2Sea) several times in the fall, and the price has been in the $350 - $450 pp range for economy.

I should have mentioned that our flights were all from STL, and then non-stop to BCN from ATL, JFK, and EWR. So my costs would have been less had I been flying directly from the gateway cities.

I should have mentioned that our flights were all from STL, and then non-stop to BCN from ATL, JFK, and EWR. So my costs would have been less had I been flying directly from the gateway cities.

Great deal we've been trying to find deals from Florida to St Louis that are lots more than that, what site did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We don't mind limited ports since we've seen these ports. Just live the experience of the new ship and fun with friends. Since it's TA we can enjoy visiting other places in Europe prior to cruise. But everyone has their own bucket list.

Later Linda

Is this the official roll call thread? I transferred a placeholder and booked the SY TA! So excited to go on my 2nd one - Harmony was a blast! :D

Yes... theses ships are amazing !

I booked yesterday!! This will be my 4th TA but the first one that my sweetie has been able to take with me so I'm really excited. Is it silly that I'm excited about something that is more than a year and a half away? I have quite a few friends both from previous cruises and from regular life who are booked on this one.

The lack of ports isn't an issue for us. It's about the ship and the journey. Malaga is eh. Have walked around the city and gone to The Alhambra. I'm wondering if an excursion to Gibraltar is possible. I have queries out to Spain Day Tours and another agency asking if this is feasible.

You guys on the west side of the pond get super deals one way flights,

If I try and book one way from UK to US, the major airlines want £1250

You can use Air2Sea as well. They usually only make sense (financially) on one way international flights. For everything else you can go to directly to the airline and get the same deal minus the Air2Sea fee.

You can use Air2Sea as well. They usually only make sense (financially) on one way international flights. For everything else you can go to directly to the airline and get the same deal minus the Air2Sea fee.

Has Air2Sea been extended to UK bookings? I thought their only choice from RC was the traditional cruise air.

Booked on Tuesday night. Hopefully they will open up the Symphony of the Seas Roll Call area on Cruise Critic soon so we can move over there....

For sure, had trouble when I originally posted, they didn't have ship listed anywhere, but from some of the stories I'm hearing travel agents and even some agents for rccl had issues