Fjords,,kids and kayaks,,does anybody know anything?

Cappers

Picking your brains again shipmates;) we're going to the fjords on Azura at the end of May and some friends are coming to. Thus will be their first cruise and they have 3 children,,12,, and 8 year old twins. They are active adventure loving kids and are wondering about kayaking in gerainger and olden. I've searched on various Norway sites but it all seems to be camping and tours. I know I've seen kayaks and other stuff going on in the ports before but not sure exactly where. Does anybody know for sure if this sort of stuff is on offer in these ports,,d,I,y jobs,,not ship tours. Can they just rock up on the day and think,,oh yeah we'll do that! Any recommendations appreciated :cool:

Picking your brains again shipmates;) we're going to the fjords on Azura at the end of May and some friends are coming to. Thus will be their first cruise and they have 3 children,,12,, and 8 year old twins. They are active adventure loving kids and are wondering about kayaking in gerainger and olden. I've searched on various Norway sites but it all seems to be camping and tours. I know I've seen kayaks and other stuff going on in the ports before but not sure exactly where. Does anybody know for sure if this sort of stuff is on offer in these ports,,d,I,y jobs,,not ship tours. Can they just rock up on the day and think,,oh yeah we'll do that! Any recommendations appreciated :cool:

I think they apply an age limit of 16, at least they certainly did for the ship's tours, because I looked at options for us when son was 12, as both kids have done kayaking several times before, and found nothing available. I hope someone can tell you otherwise.