Any idea what entertainment will be available on Reflection March 18 Sailing?

KyRoamer

If you're lucky Willian will still be onboard (he was onboard 2/25-3/4) and he was outstanding! He sings and accompanies himself on guitar. They had a classic string duo who were a joy to listen to.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We disembarked the Reflection last Saturday, March 4th and enjoyed two comedians, both very good. Savannah Smith (from Vegas) performed mainly Broadway songs was also enjoyable. Willian was also onboard and as Watchdiva said was outstanding. We did not care for either of the production shows and left both very early, one simply makes no sense. Celebrity really needs to rethink their production shows! The ships house band, Blind Vinyl, however, is fantastic, the best we have heard on any of our cruises. The lead singer can sing anything and the other musicians in the band are top notch! I would actually consider booking a Caribbean cruise because if they were the band rather because of the itinerary. The poolside party one evening with Blind Vinyl including the horn section from the theater was the most fun we have ever had on a cruise ship. Sue Denning was the cruise director and joined in on several songs. I passed my Celebrity Today dailies along to a friend who boards the Reflection tomorrow or I would post those for you.