Pride Feb 19th out of Tampa question

gary&tammy

Hi all

Just came off the Pride and we were the last Pride cruise out of Tampa... anyone know the name of the beautiful singer (older gentleman) that sang in the dining room during this cruise?

Loved him!!

we are looking at doing the Pride again, but out of Baltimore in June,,, am hoping he is still onboard.. or atleast a FB page or something,,

Thank you in advance!!

It was indeed Ken Byrne and I had the pleasure of listening to him tonight. He will be on the Pride, with the exception of vacation time until he moves to the Horizon when she is launched. Ken always does the new ships brings them to the US and then transitions them to someone else. He is very fond of the Pride and seems to always go back there after his contract on the new ships.

Ken is on the Pride till the beginning of May. He will then be on vacation till July. When he returns he will go back to the Pride until some time in January and then will be with The new ship indefinitely. His favorite ship is the Pride. He made the dining room experience the best when we cruised in late January. He was so sociable and always on the move in the dining room. May not be Freddie Fender or Frank Sinatra but he certainly sang well each evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ken is on the Pride till the beginning of May. He will then be on vacation till July. When he returns he will go back to the Pride until some time in January and then will be with The new ship indefinitely. His favorite ship is the Pride. He made the dining room experience the best when we cruised in late January. He was so sociable and always on the move in the dining room. May not be Freddie Fender or Frank Sinatra but he certainly sang well each evening.

I'm hoping that him being on the ship until "sometime in January" includes the Journey's cruise in January 2018. We love Ken - not just for his singing. He is one of the most competent Maitre Ds we've seen and really makes guests feel welcome, special and cared for in the MDR.

Our cruise on Pride is May 7th.. hope his holidays start after that!! 💙💙

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Forums mobile app

I'm hoping that him being on the ship until "sometime in January" includes the Journey's cruise in January 2018. We love Ken - not just for his singing. He is one of the most competent Maitre Ds we've seen and really makes guests feel welcome, special and cared for in the MDR.

Tricia, we are on this cruise with you and your parents. Have cruised with Ken 3x and have had personal experience with him also and I also hope he will still be on Pride for our cruise in January!

• 4 weeks later...
Our cruise on Pride is May 7th.. hope his holidays start after that!! 💙💙

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Forums mobile app

We will also be on the Pride sailing May 7th ! I'm hoping too that Ken will still be there. This will be my 3rd cruise on the Pride - and Ken was there for the first one (2015).. We really missed him last fall when we were on the Pride.

When I read he was back, I was thrilled !! I think he's the best, by far ! :D:D