Disembarking Stockholm after an overnight for a flight at 8:30am. Doable?

ChucktownSteve

Hi all & Bonnie,

We'll be on the Journey August 1 and disembarking in Stockholm for a flight back to the states after an over night docked at V523 VÄRTAHAMNEN according to the port of Stockholm.

There are two flights out early morning on Sunday 8/13. One is 6:10 am and the other is 8:30 am. I presume we're better off shooting for the 8:30 one. The flight would go from ARN to JFK.

I've never disembarked a cruise early after an overnight so please forgive my lack of knowledge. Can someone please help me with the following questions, or add a question I should have asked but didn't?

1. What time do we need to arrive at ARN?

2. I understand the airport is about 40 minutes from the dock. What time should we plan on disembarking?

3. Do we need to jump through special hoops with Azamara to get off the ship so early?

4. Do we have to carry off all of our luggage ourselves?

5. Will Customs be available to clear us that early?

6. What's the best way to find transportation from the ship to the airport at that time of day?

TY in advance for your assistance. We're so looking forward to cruising Azamara for the first time after reading so many nice things on the CC boards.