Silly I know but I need to know about the sand...

elainmir

Perhaps I am being overly cautious here but last November on one of our many trips to Coz we finally went to Sanchos .....son jumped on the water park toys...I went out to take photos...now I live on a beach here at home and our sand is firmly packed and beautiful. Don't get me wrong Coz has beautiful beaches but this was our first time in water there. It was like quicksand...It literally took me 20 minutes in waist deep water to get out. I felt a pop in my ankle and assumed I'd lightly sprained it. It wouldn't go away and a month later I found out I'd had an avulsion fracture. Yesterday saw me getting an MRI for continued swelling on the ankle. If you know me then yes you can say wow only Elaine could do that! :D So now we are headed back to Coz and I'd love to enjoy the water and beach again but is there any place that's got firmly packed sand.....I know many others had trouble getting out of water also..it was calm and beautiful just the quicksand..