Drink Packages.

Might be a silly question, but can the drink packages be used in the specialty restaurants and main dining room? Or is it just at the various bars?

Good at all restaurants, including Windjammer and the MDR.

Was able to use it on our last cruise on Freedom when dining at Sabor. Had a couple great margaritas, also always used it for my glass of wine at dinner each night. As mentioned, can be used anywhere including Labadee and CocoCay. Keep in mind, if a drink is offered in a souvenir cup, pineapple, etc ask for it in a regular cup or you'll be charged a few dollars for the glass. This occasionally gets people, especially on the private islands.

Was able to use it on our last cruise on Freedom when dining at Sabor. Had a couple great margaritas, also always used it for my glass of wine at dinner each night. As mentioned, can be used anywhere including Labadee and CocoCay. Keep in mind, if a drink is offered in a souvenir cup, pineapple, etc ask for it in a regular cup or you'll be charged a few dollars for the glass. This occasionally gets people, especially on the private islands.

Awesome. I'll remember that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums