Starbucks gift cards

goldne

No - all purchases onboard are to your account

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Incorrect, an exception to this is Starbucks locations onboard (not Cafe Promenade etc that serve Starbucks, it must be the Starbucks locations on Oasis, Allure, and Harmony), where you are able to use gift cards and earn Starbucks rewards points (but not spend the latter)

Interesting, so then can you use your Deluxe Drink Package at a non-Starbucks venue that serves Starbucks coffee? I saw this blurb on the RCI website and thought it meant no Starbucks coffee at all.

*All Beverage Packages exclude any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks® stores.

Interesting, so then can you use your Deluxe Drink Package at a non-Starbucks venue that serves Starbucks coffee? I saw this blurb on the RCI website and thought it meant no Starbucks coffee at all.

*All Beverage Packages exclude any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks® stores.

Correct, should there be any venues that serve Starbucks. They seem to be going to Illy.

YES you can use a Starbucks gift card on Oasis, Allure and Harmony (ships with a Licensed Starbucks retailer)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were told NO at Starbucks on Oasis but that was several years ago.

Just goes to show: Things Change.

We were told NO at Starbucks on Oasis but that was several years ago.

Just goes to show: Things Change.

They have accepted the gift cards since Allure debuted (the first ship with a Licensed Starbucks). Nothing has changed in regards to this.

Were you at the actual Starbucks ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Incorrect, an exception to this is Starbucks locations onboard (not Cafe Promenade etc that serve Starbucks, it must be the Starbucks locations on Oasis, Allure, and Harmony), where you are able to use gift cards and earn Starbucks rewards points (but not spend the latter)

This makes me very, VERY happy! :D:hot-beverage: