Aruba Occidental All Inclusive Day Pass or Renaissance Day Pass

leosmom08

Has anyone purchased the day pass to either Aruba Occidental or the Renaissance?

I am curious what your experience was and if it was worth the $$. The Occidental pass I am looking at is about $90/pp and is all you can eat and drink.

The Renaissance offers a resort private island.

Thank you in advance.

Has anyone purchased the day pass to either Aruba Occidental or the Renaissance?

I am curious what your experience was and if it was worth the $$. The Occidental pass I am looking at is about $90/pp and is all you can eat and drink.

Thank you in advance.

Depending on what you want, both are good. Occidental (now Barcelo) has better value for money since it is all inclusive.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you in advance.

So it is a gamble as to if you can go to the Island. I was told that if they are not at full capacity then they sell day passes at $99 each. Seems to me that you can rent a room at $165 for the day and get a definite pass for the island. Is the Island included with your room rate?

So it is a gamble as to if you can go to the Island. I was told that if they are not at full capacity then they sell day passes at $99 each. Seems to me that you can rent a room at $165 for the day and get a definite pass for the island. Is the Island included with your room rate?

At Renaissance, the private island is included if you rent a room. The island pass is good for four people. Just buying a day pass is based on occupancy. A lot of people have been getting there very early and still were turned away. The only way of guaranteeing going to the private island is renting a room in advance.

How does the check in problem get solved in these cases? Most places say check in at 4pm.

Will they allow you on the resort to use the amenities at 9am or so?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is the response I got from the hotel:

Our check in is at 4pm. If your room is not ready till then, we can hold your luggage while you enjoy Renaissance Island.