Seasoned cruisers on the top tier- Help please.

JimJam39

Seasoned cruisers on the top tier, I know you guys are privy to early booking of cruises. Please can anyone tell me which P&O liners are sailing to the Caribbean November 2018? I'm a first timer and would like to book as early as I can. I've been looking at Britannia to sail around the 10th/11th Nov for this year for ideas of prices. I've heard talk that it may be Azura sailing in Nov 2018, which would mean all my research of Britannia will have been wasted. I cannot view prices and itineraries until later in the month, I'd be super grateful if anyone could let me know if Britannia will indeed be sailing at my required times. I was hoping to embark/disembartk at Barbados. :D:cool:

Seasoned cruisers on the top tier, I know you guys are privy to early booking of cruises. Please can anyone tell me which P&O liners are sailing to the Caribbean November 2018? I'm a first timer and would like to book as early as I can. I've been looking at Britannia to sail around the 10th/11th Nov for this year for ideas of prices. I've heard talk that it may be Azura sailing in Nov 2018, which would mean all my research of Britannia will have been wasted. I cannot view prices and itineraries until later in the month, I'd be super grateful if anyone could let me know if Britannia will indeed be sailing at my required times. I was hoping to embark/disembartk at Barbados. :D:cool:

Azura sails out to the Caribbean on the 19th Oct. Britannia on the 26th.

They two week cruises from when they arrive. .

Also some 7 nights as well, I think.

All cruises are on the website now, for all.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Eeeeeeek, didn't know they were there to view to all, just been and looked :D

Would people suggest it is best to pick the first date or the second date, as in: The B831 or the B831a? At the moment they're the same price but as time goes on from what I've seen the price for the first date becomes dearer. Also, I've seen the prices for Nov 2018 are approx. £250pp dearer than when I looked in Feb this year to sail Nov 2017 :o:loudcry:

Jaime