Going on the dream in may... need some excursion help.

brocksterdanza

We have been to all of these ports before... however this is the first cruise for couple that is with us. I need some recommendations...

Islo roatan.... seems like last time we did a beach day and an included lunch... seems like there was a wildlife reserve there as well...

Cozumel.... did an all inclusive beach resort... had unlimited food and drinks... was cool

Belize... did the ruins/beach combo

Want to do some fun stuff with them... nice all inclusive one day at least... and a good snorkel... even if its a beach day on your own type thing...

Suggestions?...... Go!

Here are

Sent from my SM-G925P using Forums mobile app

We have been to all of these ports before... however this is the first cruise for couple that is with us. I need some recommendations...

Islo roatan.... seems like last time we did a beach day and an included lunch... seems like there was a wildlife reserve there as well...

Cozumel.... did an all inclusive beach resort... had unlimited food and drinks... was cool

Want to do some fun stuff with them... nice all inclusive one day at least... and a good snorkel... even if its a beach day on your own type thing...

Suggestions?...... Go!

Here are

Just on the Dream Feb 19.

Belize : Rum Factory & City Tour

Enjoyed the rum samples and got a nice bottle of rum cream to bring home. It's was ok, but I wouldn't do it again.

Isla Roatan: we went to Gumbalimba Park

Enjoyed the animals so much, but wouldn't do it again.

Cozumel: Nachi Cocom

Nice relaxing all inclusive

Any of those are great for a one time experience.

HTH

In Roatan we usually go to Maya Key, which sounds a lot like where you went, love the snorkeling there and the lunch is usually great too.

Cozumel is Nachi Cocom, book online ahead of time. I love it because they only let a limited number of people in each day. Great service (unlimited drinks and a 3 or 4 course meal) Carlos is my favorite waiter!

Belize - we like to snorkel and have done a reef snorkel and island beach break excursion booked through the ship most times. Love that because they pick you up from the ship. Oh, and there's the rum punch they serve too!

Have fun!

Going on a 7 day Dream in May also to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I have La Casa en la Playa booked for Cozumel but looking for suggestions for excursions in Grand Cayman and Montego Bay from those who have done this. Our first cruise and we are really looking forward to it!

Cozumel: Chankanaab (lovely beach, lagoon, pool, great snorkeling right off the beach, restaurant, dolphins, included sea lion show....great day)

Roatan: Victor Bodden Tours. I like the tour that tours the town of Roatan, stops at Victor's Monkey Business (monkeys, parrots, deer, etc) and then a couple of hours at a beautiful beach with nice snorkeling. Or if you are willing to spend a little more $$, then Little French Key

Belize: cavetubing and and ziplining through the rainforest. We used Butts Up Cavetubing and learned so much and thoroughly enjoyed our hike through the rainforest on the way to the caves (as well as the bus ride to the rainforest....excellent tour guides)

Three weeks ago we did this cruise.

Roatan Bay we did Maya Key through Carnival. Snorkeling was great. Excellent excursion.

Belize we did the cave tubing with Carnival. Highly recommend this.

In Cozumel caught up with an old friend and drank margaritas in Panchos. Good food and drinks.

Suggestions?...... Go!

Here are

Isle of Roatan: Go to Tabyana Beach in Honduras. One of the best beaches we've ever been to. Had an amazing lunch, sun or shade, and for $20 for the day, my children got to play on TONS of water inflatables. It was a great day.

Cozumel: We've been here so many times, so we decided to do something totally different and booked the four wheeler trip. OMG, we had so much fun driving through the mud and getting covered in mud. We were thankful for a cool natural "pool" area at the end of the forest where we could jump off the rocks and into the water. I didn't jump off the rocks like the rest of them - I took the stairs and just floated in the water.

Belize: Go inside the excursion center and book a trip to Goff's Cay. It is a private teenie tiny uninhabited island where you can snorkel, relax, and each a yummy beach bar b que (there is a guy smoking meats there). I think it was about $25 a person for the ride there and back and the snorkel equipment. We bought the bbq lunch on the island for about $10 bucks a person.

Here's what we've done in these ports.

Cozumel

First time we went there we did the Salsa and Salsa excursion thru Carnival. You're taught how to make several salsas. They give you chips, taquitos and quesadillas to eat the salsas with. After that, they clear the space and teach you how to salsa dance. Oh, they include unlimited free margaritas. It was a very fun time.

The other time we were there we did an independent excursion called Cozumel Bar Hop. You go to the opposite side of the island and visit several beach bars. It's nice to see the other side. There is no electricity there, they say. We didn't care for all the places they took us but we still have a good time.

Roatan

We did a private tour with Victor Bodden. Booked it online and selected exactly what we wanted to see and do and we did only that. We weren't forced to sit thru things that didn't interest us. It was a private tour, so just us and our driver. I wanted to eat some local cuisine, so our driver took us to a place he liked...bought his for him. Also, since it was just us and him, if we saw something along the way we wanted to see closer or stop and take pics of, all we needed to do was say so and he stopped for us.

Belize

We did a snorkeling thing here thru Carnival. We got on the tender that served as our tour boat and went to the reef directly. It was followed by some time at a private little island somewhere and back to the ship.