Splash Academy

margincall

wow, thanks! things will be a bit different on the Gem, but this gives us a great idea of what to expect! 👍

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My pleasure! Enjoy your Gem cruise.

I have all of the Splash Academy dailies for all of the age groups if anyone else is interested.

Would you happen to have for 3 year olds? Also any tips on splash academy? My 3 year old will be going in April.

I'd like to see what the 5 year olds will be doing!

Here you go....:D

20170126_205710_zpskdhk0dq1.jpg

20170126_205720_zpsmtwriwyp.jpg

20170126_205737_zps1ujjbw0n.jpg

20170126_205755_zps5p7zb2xh.jpg

Do you know if the Seals (6-9) have access to video games within Splash (not the arcade)? My soon-to-be 8 year old loves his Wii and Xbox.

My daughter has been in Seals for the past 3 cruise cruises and said that the only time she had access to the video games (Wii) was on the last night during the Pajama Party. She also said that she didn't miss playing video games all the other times because they were having so much fun doing other things. She has been on 4 cruises so far, once on Jewel, she was 4 and in Turtles, the rest on Breakaway in Seals. Our next cruise is also on Breakaway, but she will be 10 so she will be in Dolphins. She can't wait!! She absolutely LOVES Splash Academy.

My daughter has been in Seals for the past 3 cruise cruises and said that the only time she had access to the video games (Wii) was on the last night during the Pajama Party. She also said that she didn't miss playing video games all the other times because they were having so much fun doing other things. She has been on 4 cruises so far, once on Jewel, she was 4 and in Turtles, the rest on Breakaway in Seals. Our next cruise is also on Breakaway, but she will be 10 so she will be in Dolphins. She can't wait!! She absolutely LOVES Splash Academy.

I hope Dolphins have more video game time. He's not constantly plugged in, but my son likes to play video games a bit each day. He's not much of a group activity kid.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure if you talk to the counselors when you sign him up, they would be happy to work something out so that he's happy. My daughter was able to bring her phone with her (not for phone calls, it was on airplane mode) and as long as it wasn't disruptive, it was no problem. She was also able to contact us if she wanted to leave. On day 5 of our 13 day cruise, she was in the ships hospital for a morning. After that, occasionally she would check in with us to let us know she was ok or if she was feeling "off". Mainly, she was good. :)