Roll Call 12/8 QM2

Cunard Cruiser

Hi Everyone,

Add us to the list....myself and my fiance oare getting married next saturday...and then joining going to New York for 7 days then joining you all on QM2 on December 8 for the rest of our honeymoon and my birthday is is December 10th. We cant wait...

Carlos Samaniego

Elizabeth Rivera (soon to be Samaniego)

P.S. Come see us at our wedding website

www.ElizabethSaidYes.com

We will be onboard for the Dec. 8-20, QM2 Caribbean cruise. The other Roll Call as mentioned in the above link is very wordy. Maybe this can serve as a shorter sign in.

Hope to see you at the Cruise Critic get together.

Carlos and Elizabeth, have a wonderful wedding. What a great way for a honeymoon on board the QM2.

Terrence (Terry) and Loretta

Yes Congratulations Carlos & Elizabeth. My Partner and i are on this cruise also. How fantastic to have your honeymoon onboard! It is particularly cold here in the UK at the moment so we cannot wait for some Caribbean sunshine!

• 2 weeks later...

With only three days to go, I thought that I'd "bump" this thread back to the top!

Between the Cunard board and our Roll Call thread, we have thirty people who have shown interest in a Cruise Critic get-together.

This get-together will be held on our second full day at sea, 10 December in the afternoon, in a lounge chosen by the Social Hostess. We are hoping that the meeting will be printed in the QM2's Daily Programme.

If you would like to receive an invitation, please e-mail your room number to guernsey@canada.com and place QM2 in the subject title.

Of the thirty people who have shown interest, only twelve have confirmed as of today.

Please join us! The more the merrier!

Alan

Archived