recommended cabins on the Oasis class

I noticed a lot of experienced people are booking as soon as itineraries are released not just for lower prices but for getting the cabin of their choice. I'd like to book for Caribbean summer 2018 as soon as itineraries come out over the next few days (or at least try to) but I do not know which cabin to request :confused: I realize my question is indicative of my ignorance but I do not have much time to do my proper homework on this. I've been on 3 cruises only so far but always booked relatively late - less than 6 months of departure.

Could you kindly recommend which cabins would be best or are your favorites in the Oasis class? I'll be looking for a junior suite or balcony ocean view depending on the price. I have been reading about hump, bow, aft., Aqua something? etc. and feel lost :o

I am also thinking maybe deck 6 or 8? Thanks in advance!

Hump balcony cabins will be D1s and will be the most expensive. Aqua suites are aft and are even more expensive than D1s. Bow (or forward) and aft are just locations on the ship and could encompass many different cabin types. A lot of this will come down to your budget.

We had 8642 on Allure. Loved deck 8 and would book the same area on that class of ship without hesitation! I loved walking through Central Park to get to either the front or the back of the ship! Especially at night!!