Sapphire does NOT go on east side of Vancouver Island

dorotha

I had been confused (yeah, I'm blond) about the Sapphire Princess itinerary. In the brochures (printed last year probably) it showed the ship going on the west side of Vancouver Island both north and southbound. On the "plan your voyage" thing on the Princess website, it showed the ship going on the east side for the northbound portion. No one here seemed absolutely sure. I finally called Princess and asked them. First the lady I talked with said the website is more up to date than brochures and should be correct, but when she asked someone else to make sure, they said the Sapphire & Diamond are too big for that, and it goes on the west side both ways. I suggested they let someone know the website needs to be changed, but she didn't sound like it was going to happen...I'm glad to know now, so I won't be disappointed later!
Dotti
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>Sapphire Princess June 27, '04
<LI>Coral Princess May 6, '03
[/list]

Kool!! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Thanks for the info. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Sue
7 days on Star Princess 10/24
[email]suemiller87@aol.com[/email]
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY..... GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Archived