Room Service Menu

Rebels

Hello all. Going on a cruise with RCCL in June. This will be our 7th with RCCL. Last cruise was in 2001 on the Voyager. Question is room service menu I hear have changed. Where can I find a current one on line. Breakfast Lunch and Dinner. Thank you. Rebels

It is on your tv on the rccl station. I learned this by happenstance after searching the stateroom for the book that used to have the menu. I asked our stateroom attendant and she was clueless. A few days into the cruise, I was perusing the rccl channel and the room service menu popped up. It is pretty limited but contains many of the things that used to be on it.

It is on your tv on the rccl station. I learned this by happenstance after searching the stateroom for the book that used to have the menu. I asked our stateroom attendant and she was clueless. A few days into the cruise, I was perusing the rccl channel and the room service menu popped up. It is pretty limited but contains many of the things that used to be on it.

Yes, Explorer of the Seas has interactive TVs. (not all ships do)

:)

Is there anything on the room service menu that is still free OR is there now a charge for everything?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You are cruising in March. It will still be "free" - please tip the delivery person.

Will the room service menu still be free in suites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, for Grand Suite and up.

An article I read on CC said for all ships in March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is from the CC article I read

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=7647

The changes will be rolled out across the entire fleet through May; the new fee will not be levied for room service on a particular ship until that ship has received the new menu.

Is there anything on the room service menu that is still free OR is there now a charge for everything?

Have seen things that "Continental" breakfast is still no-charge. Hot/cold beverages and bakery is obvious; maybe cereal and fruit will count too. But we'll really have to wait for menus to show up before we really know.

Have seen things that "Continental" breakfast is still no-charge. Hot/cold beverages and bakery is obvious; maybe cereal and fruit will count too. But we'll really have to wait for menus to show up before we really know.

See post #10 for the menus.