Live from Navigator March 17, 2017 - Ship Faced Shamrock

Alright, so I did next to no posting yesterday and as much as I would like to say that it was due to me and my two coconuts passed out under a palm tree, sleeping is apparently not an option on this trip.

Standing, sitting or other activities that lack forward movement are also being policed and punished for.

So after an action packed day of climbing, jumping, diving and excessive drinking in Curaçao, it was time to head back to the ship for some real food.

Just a note the Wet and Wild Club on Mambo Beach lacks any food of substance and most of the group was held over on nachos that were about as appetizing as what you get from your local movie theatre.

I was pleasantly surprised to find the Windjammer stocked with crab cakes. Two of those delicious bad boys and I was good to go for the night.

I would be remised if I didn't also give a big shout out to the Royal Caribbean BBQ sauce that was enjoyed with some tasty Windjammer fries. Tarter and BBQ sauce on one plate...clearly I was not sober.

At 9:30 PM, we headed to Studio B for the most well attended dance party of this nine night rager... The 50s/60s dance party. Hip replacements rejoiced.

93f209d12d423438f7c7c574decbb561.jpg

Even the wallflowers found a way to get their freak on.

9df0d33a287ed558fccbb1b8e531b061.jpg

After wearing down the dance floor with our sick twist skills we made our nightly pilgrimage to the Cosmopolitan Club, to only have our dreams shattered when TicTac announced that we would have to endure 60 minutes of Classic Rock music.

Jenny took over the floor with some interpretive dance to kill the time, while TicTac continued to kill the mood.

5aac42fd7cabbebf78a11dd8b015e10c.jpg

The group stayed until about 1:30 AM, enjoyed some pizza and made our way back to our cabins for a 6:30 AM wake up. Catamaran tour in Aruba in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

We are doing this cruise in November. Which Catamaran excursion did you use in Aruba. Was it a private excursion or through Royal?

Thanks.

We tried doing the one offered by Royal, but it was sold out. So Chase found us an independent tour, which actually provided for an extra hour of sleep this morning, which he owes me a few more of.

You can search for the below if you are interested in the tour we took. I can neither confirm nor deny that alcohol was made available prior to snorkeling.

b364b2cbe9df27796e4e4ccfdce4f325.jpg

I am totally judging you on the McD's. Someone has to and it might as well be me. For shame sir, for shame.

Wow. I can only imagine what the last 14 pages had you saying about me? The quarter pounder is what finally tipped the scale? <----You see what I did there? [emoji6]

Rick I think you, Mr. Rat, and Andrew have inspired me to make my next live more laid back and funny while still be informative ☺[emoji3][emoji41]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it, Chris.

You get what you see/read with me, so I'm glad I can be myself here and have you all along for the ride.

Look forward to the next review.

Just some random pictures from Aruba today. Unfortunately, between drinking, swimming, drinking and dancing (again, in no particular order) the camera was tucked away most of the day.

3b51ad8e58480c04865b29076608d1c6.jpg

Palm Beach Holiday Inn Waterfront

fd37b6a797cf481f1ea7c5bf95360e3f.jpg

Palm Beach Pelican Pier - Catamaran Embarkation Point

09555e41c95e1328e53cee43fe31004b.jpg

I always find the lines on a sailboat interesting. Don't try to figure me out, it's a losing battle.

e8bcd71a456c709189902c6825517f5c.jpg

This is more of an inside joke, but throwing it in.

97b783a8674b251faf2400cc34cfe7b3.jpg

Also, the tour offered up snuba for those interested. Thank you Chandler for modeling it for us.

49710c319c75390ebed99d8e1b7f8db4.jpg