Live from Navigator March 17, 2017 - Ship Faced Shamrock

Another amazing video! And a great soundtrack. Definitely still following along.

I didn't know there was a sandbar excursion on Labadee but I will definitely look for it the next time I'm there!

Thank you for putting together and sharing all of these great videos.

Thank you! Yes, Sandbar Island isn't promoted like it should be. They actually go out twice most days. The morning trip is Kid-friendly, while we've always done the Adult version in the afternoon. It's actually been around since 2010. The crew is always a fun time! It is a lot of what you make of it. So you can easily just relax on a mat and have them bring you beers or rum punches.

Glad you like the videos!

Another great vlog! Thanks for sharing. Love seeing how much FUN you guys have on your cruises (y)

Thanks! There is definitely a lot of FUN being consumed!

Just watched the new video for a 3rd time with my 10yo and actually got all the way to the end - HUGE props from this Boston household for the Sweet Caroline clip at the end!

My son used his fake go pro for the first time on our cruise a few weeks ago and filmed his first edited birthday greeting video this morning! After seeing your video I think he will be doing a lot more!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can't wait to get home and check it out!!!

Hope you like it! [emoji106]

Love the new video!!

Thanks!

Just watched the new video for a 3rd time with my 10yo and actually got all the way to the end - HUGE props from this Boston household for the Sweet Caroline clip at the end!

My son used his fake go pro for the first time on our cruise a few weeks ago and filmed his first edited birthday greeting video this morning! After seeing your video I think he will be doing a lot more!

Wow, awesome! Tell him to keep it up! His mind will pick up, adapt, and create much faster than mine!

oooh!! how come I have never seen this thread!!!

I know what I will be reading tonight! - I will be on this ship this time next month! EEEeekkk!!!

Rick's a genius! And once you get done with this one, head over to his new Anthem Live Thread and follow along!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

I know, I know..."Rick, will you let this thread die already!" Well, I just wanted to pop in and share the latest OurTwoSuitCases Vlog episode from video mastermind, @Chasep17 ! Check him and White Shorts out as they "C" their way around Curacao.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey everyone! To round out the Navi Vlogs, I have just posted the final video! It's been a blast reliving this cruise! Enjoy!

5jXhuRole9A

Chase - another great video! Thanks for helping me "relive" my Navigator trip to ABCs in December 2016. DH and I won a Quest several years ago on the Radiance "around the bottom "of Australia and to New Zealand. It was out first Quest. I have video of DH which I have promised him I will never show to anyone - especially the children and grands. I watch it when I need a good laugh.

- Cheryl

Chase - another great video! Thanks for helping me "relive" my Navigator trip to ABCs in December 2016. DH and I won a Quest several years ago on the Radiance "around the bottom "of Australia and to New Zealand. It was out first Quest. I have video of DH which I have promised him I will never show to anyone - especially the children and grands. I watch it when I need a good laugh.

- Cheryl

That is hilarious! And trust me I know exactly what that video looks like! I have far too many NSFW Quest pics and video in the archives! [emoji51]