Ruby Breakfast/Lunch - Dining Room times

Ladybuggers

Does anyone know the time slots for breakfast, lunch and Tea times in the Dining room and are there only certain dining rooms that have breakfast and lunch? Thank you

Yes certain DR's open for breakfast/lunch.

It will be listed in the Patter.

DR's are closed for lunch on port days unless it's a half port day. It could be a midday port departure or arrival and they should be open.

I am sure someone has a copy of a recent Patter with all the dining times listed.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Yes certain DR's open for breakfast/lunch.

It will be listed in the Patter.

DR's are closed for lunch on port days unless it's a half port day either.

I am sure someone has a copy of a recent Patter with all the dining times listed.

Thanks you have been a great help. My Mom is not much of a buffet person and likes scheduled eating times. This is her dream to go to Alaska and asking so many questions so I am trying all I can do to make it the perfect trip for her. :)

Thanks you have been a great help. My Mom is not much of a buffet person and likes scheduled eating times. This is her dream to go to Alaska and asking so many questions so I am trying all I can do to make it the perfect trip for her. :)

Your mother has excellent taste in avoiding the buffet. I probably share her feelings about buffet dining.

Should the dining room not be open for lunch due to a port day, quality lunch items can be found in the International Cafe; it's my main go to place for food that is not buffet when the dining room isn't open.

Also be on the look out for the open dining room for lunch on embarkation day.

I keep seeing on the boards that the DRs are closed for lunch on port days. Do most people eat in port?

If the DR is open on port days, the DR time may be in conflict with their schedule in port. Some eat earlier or later than DR lunch opening time and prefer other dining area like the buffet.

We are taking my mom to Alaska on the Ruby this upcoming season. I've been on the Caribbean Princess which is a similar ship to the Ruby. I've also done a lot of research. Let me know if you have any other planning questions I can hopefully answer!! I totally get wanting to make everything stress free for her!

I keep seeing on the boards that the DRs are closed for lunch on port days. Do most people eat in port?

A few years ago Princess decided that the use of the DR in port was not enough to justify it being open. That being said there are still plenty of options onboard to eat lunch.

IMO....I don't think that many eat in port. We don't normally unless we are in the Med.

A few years ago Princess decided that the use of the DR in port was not enough to justify it being open. That being said there are still plenty of options onboard to eat lunch.

IMO....I don't think that many eat in port. We don't normally unless we are in the Med.

I did notice that no DR lunch on Port days from the patters that were posted by HawkFans. I am guessing they might have it open for May 19, 2017 since we are in port 7:00 PM – 11:59 PM..thoughts?