Wedding favors

Tayoko

Hi everyone I am planning on get married on carnival pride 12/8/19 assuming that carnival continues to the Baltimore schedule pattern. My question is what have people done as unique favors for their cruise weddings. Every time I think of a cute idea I remember customs 🤔. Thanks for any ideasBrandi

Hi everyone I am planning on get married on carnival pride 12/8/19 assuming that carnival continues to the Baltimore schedule pattern. My question is what have people done as unique favors for their cruise weddings. Every time I think of a cute idea I remember customs 🤔. Thanks for any ideasBrandi

I've been searching as well! We are getting married on the Pride as well but on 9/2/18!

We are doing personalized shot glasses that we ordered on Etsy. We'd had a lot of other ideas we toyed with, but decided that shot glasses are small, portable and easily packed for our guests (and sure to get some use).

Are you doing and embarkment day or at sea. And who is your contact person?

We are getting married in port on embarkment day, that way we can have family come for the wedding and not cruise as everyone can't afford to do so. Lissy Fernandez Is ours. How about you?!

We are getting married in port on embarkment day, that way we can have family come for the wedding and not cruise as everyone can't afford to do so. Lissy Fernandez Is ours. How about you?!

We don't have one yet our cruise is not officially available yet 😋 But they have had the same cruise for the last 4 years so it shouldn't change.

• 1 month later...

I'm going crazy thinking of all types of fun things. I'm putting logos on small backpacks and filling it with water bottles, decks of cards, lanyards which also have the logo. Then I'm adding sanitizer, tissue, small vials of peppermint essential oil (for sea sickness and headaches) and coloring books for the kids. I may add more...we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I did book and it was what I wanted 12/8/19 on carnival pride out of Baltimore. I cant wait we have also decided to do welcome bags instead of favors with lanyard and different card games then assorted sundries. That way they are useful and fun