boarding time and formal dinners

Hi my family and I will be on the MOS for the January 8th, 2006 cruise. This is our fourth cruise. We will be in one of the owners suites as I became spoiled after being upgraded on our last cruise to the Penthouse on the diamond. My question is this. What is the best time to board the ship in Canaveral? And which days are usually formal nights? I want to thank all of you for such great tips and news on this board. It has helped me so much and increased my cruising pleasure.

You should be able to board around 11:30 am, and,especially now with the advent of the SetSailPass you can be onboard and enjoying your time on the ship before noon.

Formal nights are usually the second night and the next to last night. You are usually at sea on those days so there is no necessity of rushing back from a shore excursion to dress for formal evenings.:)

Thanks for the information. It seems that I am reading this board several times each day now that we are closer to boarding date. Have learned so much. DH does not even complain that I seem to be here more than with him some days as he knows that #1 I enjoy it and #2 I learn so much that has helped us. Any other active duty Air Force people going on this cruise? Will you wear your mess dress? Dh hubby (06) said he will if he knows others will also. Will try to find the thread for the M&M and see if we can join you.

Archived