Reservations for comedy shows?

I'm sailing on Anthem 4/2/2017. Someone in my roll call posted who the comedians will be a couple of days ago. I went into the cruise planner but do not see how to make reservations for these comedians. Is it first come first served? Will they be in a certain venue? I love the comedy shows (even more important than the "real" shows). How do i insure that I get to see them? Any advice would be helpful. (I posted in my roll call these questions but no one answered and I don't want to miss out).

I'm sailing on Anthem 4/2/2017. Someone in my roll call posted who the comedians will be a couple of days ago. I went into the cruise planner but do not see how to make reservations for these comedians. Is it first come first served? Will they be in a certain venue? I love the comedy shows (even more important than the "real" shows). How do i insure that I get to see them? Any advice would be helpful. (I posted in my roll call these questions but no one answered and I don't want to miss out).

No reservations needed for the comedy show on Anthem. There will be two showtimes, and you just go to the one that fits in best with your dining time. It's held in the main theatre and there are plenty of seats for everyone.

No reservations needed for the comedy show on Anthem. There will be two showtimes, and you just go to the one that fits in best with your dining time. It's held in the main theatre and there are plenty of seats for everyone.

OK good to know. On Carnival the early show is more family oriented and the later show is where the comedians can really open up. It appears, according to your answer, that both shows are basically the same so it really doesn't matter. What I don't understand is why the other shows its necessary to make reservations and these it doesn't matter. Don't the other shows also occur in the main theater? So why are reservations necessary for them and not these considering that these are more limited in nature (1 evening as opposed to several for the others). Just wondering...

Thanks for asking this question. We will be on this same cruise.

I hope someone responds to your other question. We have a 16-year-old who wants to be a stand-up comedian, and he really enjoyed the family friendly shows on Carnival.

Can someone confirm if the first comedy show each evening is family friendly?

The two comedy shows in the evening are actually the same show, just two separate showings. It is "family friendly". There will be another late night "adult" comedy show too - it will be clearly advertised that way.

Reservations are needed for crowd control for certain shows that are in high demand. The comedy show and other "regular" evening shows don't have this issue because the demand does not exceed the seating capacity.