Different Drinks in the Diamond Lounge

Besides just straight up liquor and the usual Rum and Coke or Gin and Tonic and Vodka Martini ..... what other drinks can you get made in the Diamond lounge??

Different drinks I've had: LI Ice Tea, Cosmos, Lemon Drop Martini.

Going to be doing lots of days (TP) and looking for some thing different. Need suggestions of drinks they've actually made.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the Diamond Lounge has an actual bar set-up, they will make you all kinds of drinks, but not with premium liquor. I had great Manhattans every night on the Liberty. He made them with cherry juice instead of orange bitters. I was plenty of martinis, lemon drops, and other mixed drinks.

I like the tip jar they had on the bar: we could all tip all week long. I'm a twice a week tipper.

I loooove the Strongbow Traditional British Dry Hard Cider. It is not available in America any more. It was discontinued about 3 years ago so strongbow could sell the SWEET, too sweet stuff. It is all I drink since I can't get it any other time. I now cruise 3 times a year just to drink the cider on the ships. I can't stand the new sugar ciders! Try it next time. You might like it.

I loooove the Strongbow Traditional British Dry Hard Cider. It is not available in America any more. It was discontinued about 3 years ago so strongbow could sell the SWEET, too sweet stuff. It is all I drink since I can't get it any other time. I now cruise 3 times a year just to drink the cider on the ships. I can't stand the new sugar ciders! Try it next time. You might like it.

I had Strongbow on our Anthem cruise. Awesome.

Avoid anything with new Amsterdam vodka. It leaves a really bad taste in you mouth. Lighter fluid!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yeah - I heard they changed over to New Amsterdam vodka. Not happy. I can put up with Absolute or even Smirnoff for free nut that stuff is awful.