Question for the girls

realdinkydi

Will I need handbags at night time? Do many people take them. To put lipstick,camera, phone, keys in. My problem is i am trying to pack and I have too many things for my suitcase and now I have to put things back. Was going to take 2 handbags in my suitcase a black one and white one. ANy suggestions. I have no idea!

Will I need handbags at night time? Do many people take them. To put lipstick,camera, phone, keys in. My problem is i am trying to pack and I have too many things for my suitcase and now I have to put things back. Was going to take 2 handbags in my suitcase a black one and white one. ANy suggestions. I have no idea!

I'll be taking a couple of handbags, to put stuff in ie-camera,makeup,phone etc.Try and take one bag you will probably need it:)

I always take a small shoulder bag for night use and I also use a small one for the day to keep my sky/sun daily newsheet in and my cruise card (as I can't stand having the thing hanging around my neck). Just a query, why will you need your phone on board???

Hi Di

Correct me if I'm wrong but you go on Monday don't you? Not long now!!. I wish I was going that soon. If I or you don't get on here between now & then I just want to say I hope you have a great time. I'm sure you will. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

HAVE A BALL!!!

Karen

On our last cruise, I just took a small evening bag. Just to keep your lipstick and tissues in. Money you keep in the safe. You don't need it on board. When we went into ports, I used a backpack that I also use as my cabin luggage. Big enough to put an umbrella and a fold up shopping bag in, for when I went crazy and bought stuff. Gayle

I have a cheap little bag (about the size of an A5 piece of paper) that I bought from Crazy Clarks I use during the day. It's enough to fit my sunnies, cruise card (I agree I hate having it hanging around my neck), room key, tissues, pen, bingo dabber (on sea days), tic tacs, Sky/Sun Daily (gee now I think about it I stuff a lot of little things in there!!). I usually take another small black night time bag (who cares if it doesn't really match).

And like Mummsie I take a backpack to take ashore (it's handy while shopping, saves cutting off the circulation in your fingers with too many plastic bags) and to use as my overnight bag for the last night. You need to put your luggage out the night before you arrive back and need something to stuff all your last minute items in.

I would like to add my best wishes. Have a great time and don't forget to come back on and tell us all about it. You will be passing Anissa (Truebliss) as she gets off you will get on.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Archived